Advert

Navigon Update (Mobile Navigator 1.2)

Here are the links for the updated versions of navigon.. If you already installed the app then you already know what to do.. The smart think to do would be to download the app only link and add the maps you already have since all that was updated was the app and not the maps.. or download the entire new version of the app.. if you have any questions my email address is on the right.. If you do not have the app or do not know how to install the app please read my older posts..

Note: any problems just download this file find it in the app and replace it
Here is the plist file, just download and replace it
http://www.2shared.com/file/7708591/96f050ca/Info.html

When I updated mine to 1.2, I encountered the GPS signal problem too, but after I did the hard-reboot, everything works perfectly fine again. Hope this helps!

UPDATE 1.2
  • 4shared : 16 links (UNPATCHED)
http://www.4shared.com/dir/18027322/...6/sharing.html





Mediafire folder with individual maps and the lite app


If any pass needed its: xsellize

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Took me a while to get it installed, but not your error just mine. Good job. I'm having a prob with the GPS though. I swaped out the ips file, and still can't seem to get the GPS working. Funny though cause I am able to use xGPS without a hitch. Any ideas?

Anonymous said...

does any one had one file for navigon 1.2 like navigon 1.0 version by utorrent.

i have downloaded all the files but i am struck how put them as one can any body help.